Thursday, December 02, 2004

Another day closer...

Another fun, productive day nearly gone...

The zope / plone intra/extranet site at work has been surprisingly well received. :-) Now all I have to do is keep plugging away and get our ideal security model (world/hosp/group) implemented. I've kinda been looking for a good excuse to learn python. :-)

Lots more cool stuff afoot at work as we're figuring out how to work without a direct, involved manager. So far, things are going smoothly. The systems we depend on for structure and task management are holding up nicely and doing exactly what they're supposed to. (Whew.)

I think most of my evening went towards drilling for B's spelling test tomorrow. And then I found the unstarted superstar math homework at bedtime. Late bedtime as we finished that. I love her to death, but she drives me just an eensy bit batty at times.

One of the rings is here, I just need to run down to the Fedex office and pick it up. Why didn't I have it sent to work??

Susie started amazingly on it this morning, and my stubbornness to not let her hang up and go back to bed was really appreciated. I was being a stand for her getting her work done. I wasn't able to coach her out of it, but I did get her going enough to, well..., get her going for the day. Small victories. :-)

Exactly 4 weeks until the wedding. Yay! Gasp! Eeep! It seems like an eternity, and yet waaay to close at the same time. So much to do.... and it's all fun.

Goodnight, world.

No comments: