Sunday, December 26, 2004

Aaaaaaiiieeeeeeee......

4 days and counting until the wedding!!!

I'm completely excited about Susie, and being married, and our lives together.

I'm focused and productive about what all needs to be done between now and then. You should see the color-coded, multi-dimensional day-oriented to-do list we've put together!! :-)

I'm completely overwhelmed by the number of people in my house right now. Completely. Susie's Sis and fam (sis, bro-in-law, bro-in-law's mom, and their 3 sons) are here now, hanging out until the wedding, and it's freaking me out having this many people around. Not specifically them, as I'd be this freaked if there were 6 of my relatives here and I had this much to do. And dear Susie, bless her heart, is in there checking the weather and trying to find them a place to stay in DC so they can go be touristy there and not be underfoot. God, I love her. Really, really. :-)

I think I'm going to go read HP5 to Bon, and go to bed myself, and get up at 5 and start scanning.

Married life with Susie is going to be such a blast. I'm soooo looking forward to it all. It's going to be a kick to share life with someone who I can work anything, absolutely anything out with. Bring it on.... just get me to the wedding service.

No comments: